March 11, 2006

America's second coolest kid

Shaun White, the greatly celebrated snowboarder who won gold in Torino, was recently proclaimed (by Rolling Stone magazine, in fact) (on the cover; I NEVER read the publication) to be the "Coolest Kid in America." In an effort to reclaim my title, I took some points from him concerning style and appearance. After a bit of plastic surgery and some Avacor applications, combined with red hair dye, I believe I have passed (or at least caught up to) him in looks. In addition, when this pulchritude is combined with my social graces, which are far his superior, I think you'll agree that I am once again America's coolest kid.

13 comments:

Cara said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Aaron said...

By the way, here is the original.

Anonymous said...

That was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! The consensus here at the Fulone house is that you are definitely much better looking than Shaun White!!! But I just don't know about the soap opera hair-do!!! Do another one!!!
Mrs. F

Unknown said...

Until I saw your comment, I thought you had a wig on or something. It's so weird! And really hilarious! The real picture of Shaun White is ugly; I can't believe he's the coolest kid in America. Don't ever grow your hair like that, PLEASE, or dye it or anything!

Booker said...

Way to Reclaim your TITLE!!! Some things are worth fighting for :-)

Kayla said...

man, aaron, are you related or something? maybe you should try snowboarding. . . it could be in your blood!

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

I reckons all yer need to beat thet kid all holler is a for real Ten Gallon Hat!!! Ol' 'Lanche agrees...

Claire said...

Ohmyword. I didn't even recognize you with that hair!! I really thought it was whatshisface until I read about the plastic surgery/avacor/hair dye...'Course it helps that I didn't know what he really looked like in the first place, not having kept up too closely with the winter Olympics...

CKS said...

Ewwww!!!

If Rolling Stone proclaims him the coolest kid in America, doesn't that OFFICIALLY mean that he's the most uncool kid in America? Cuz that's more how I think of him.

drewey fern said...

You've definitely got my vote:) Hee hee hee.

Aaron said...

VERY good point, Craig. Maybe it wasn't such a wonderful idea after all....

Anonymous said...

Wow! When I saw the pic, I thought more and more...hmmm that looks a lot like Aaron..duh!

ljm said...

Did I ever tell you how much you look like a young Bob Dylan?