January 22, 2005

News about teeth!

Everyone's favorite subject, I'm sure. Teeth just seem to fascinate everyone. Anyway, I'm losing a few on Tuesday (1-25-05)--my wisdom teeth, in fact. All four. My Oral Surgeon says that if he makes a mistake with the bottom, I could lose all the feeling in my mouth--possibly (though not likely) permanently. If he makes a mistake on the top, there is a small chance my mouth could be connected to my sinus cavity, and I could shoot water out my nose from my mouth! Sounds fun. I will be taking a TON of medications: Prescription Advil, Vicodin, some sort of steroids, and a special type of non-stinging mouthwash. Unlike most people, I don't consider this the opportunity of a lifetime.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The whole teeth thing is too bad! That is so annoying about the medications and all. I do not consider it an opportunity of a lifetime either. Good thing it's three or four years till I get my wisdom teeth out. I will pray for you this week on Tuesday!
Melody

Cara said...

hey aaron, glad the procedure went okay! love cara