September 18, 2005

New colors, new name, new everything!

Ha! YOU probably thought I was neglecting my blog when I didn't post for so long, didn't you? Well, well, well. NOW what do you think?!?!?!?! I've been working on this for a day or two, and I would have published it sooner if I could have thought of a good name more quickly. But finally I decided it was taking too long so I just plastered any old boring title across the top and labeled it as subject to change. And here I am! It's good to be back.

2 comments:

ljm said...

Looks great, Aaron!

Aaron said...

Thanks!

Steph - I used this site, which I found through blogger help, to figure out most of the HTML things I needed to change my blog's look. This site, which gives a way of finding specific colors and their corresponding numbers, was also helpful. To change my posts over, I first renamed and relocated my old blog and changed its template. Then I created a new blog and entered the just-vacated site theorangebug.blogspot.com as its URL. It told me at first that the URL was already taken, but when I went back to the blogger dashboard the blog was there and I just had to go into its settings and give it a template before it would work.