October 18, 2005

More on Miami Flower

For all you devoted fans who have been positively dying to know the answer to my little name game in a previous post, I will give you one more chance to try to figure it out. The coded name is "Miami Flower." I thought about just giving the answer outright, but I decided to put it in cryptogram format instead. If nobody gets it in a few days, I'll give a couple easy trivia questions.

OLX WXDVKR PR IJXVOPKR, KDQTRSK AQKKC, VOTDDXS TV QXUKQTV PR OLX QKDS KY OLX DPRUV ODPQKUM.

I won't be terribly surprised if nobody tries to figure this out, but cryptograms are my favorite kind of puzzle to solve, and probably the easiest to create as well. So, even if nobody else does anything with this, I had fun anyway.

If anybody has never played a cryptogram and wants to give it a try, here are some instructions with a couple tips.

No comments: