November 19, 2005

A Public Poll

Welcome to the grand opening of The Blog of Aaron's newest template: Alluring Autumn. Please hold all applause, cheers, and exclamations of disbelief until the end of the post. Thank you.

As a quick poll, who thinks the Vivaldi headlines are too hard to read (that is if you can see them; if you don't have the Vivaldi font in your computer you should be seeing Verdana)? I can't decide, but I'll leave it for now and open the door for complaints.

I got the leaf picture off the web, but I took the logs myself! I lined about six up on the lawn and took a picture with a digital camera. Then I twisted, cropped, and tweaked the resulting photo as necessary to create a seamless image. So if YOU want logs for YOUR background, too, just ask.....

(NOW you may applaud, cheer, etc.)

6 comments:

Kate said...

Very nice! I am impressed with your computer expertise.

Kate said...

The font is fine. It isn't quite as easy as some, but still readable, and certainly looks nice.

drewey fern said...

APPLAUD!!! CHEER!!! ETC!!!!!

Booker said...

I like it. those logs are wicked cool...

ljm said...

Looks great...very creative!

Unknown said...

Love the Vivaldi! I use it a lot on my story titles.