November 02, 2005

Un Posto Corto

(A Short Post)

Well, here I am again, after about two weeks of being too busy to blog. Truth is, I'm still to busy to blog, but I'm blogging anyway, which shows you how straight I have my priorities.

In case anyone is wondering WHY I'm too busy to blog, the two main reasons are school and birthdays. I (obviously) have to do schoolwork every day, and I often don't get enough done in the week to be able to take the whole weekend off. Birthdays are, fortunately, only here for the next four days, and after my parents' 19th anniversary on Nov. 8th, all our family holidays will be over for the year! Of course, there are still plenty of national holidays to come....

Here's a little story that happened recently at my house: Mama was talking at the dinner table about a woman she overheard in the store saying something like "I can't STAND that 'Life is Good' stuff." Mama went on to talk a bit about how we as Christians can truly enjoy life, and someone said in a joking manner that she should have just given the lady the gospel right then and there. "Yeah!" one of my younger siblings exclaimed. " 'Where are you going when you die tonight?' "

1 comment:

Booker said...

LOL!!! That sounded like a threat if I ever heard of one! :)