December 15, 2005

Carols

I love Christmas carols. That is probably the main reason I have music symbols on my background now (although don't be surprised if I change it again). I went to get Bria from Fairwood today, and on the way back she felt like carolling so we--she, Elizabeth H. (who's going to the airport from our house tomorrow), and I--did. We stopped at Evan and Jill's (Lindsay, Jill, and Mrs. F.-from-on-the-hill were there) and Uncle Alden and Aunt Lorraine's. We sang "Angels We Have Heard on High" in parts, and it was so much fun that we'll just HAVE to do it again. Fun, fun, fun.....fun..........(long yawn).... yzswde yu67hg.


(That was my head hitting the keyboard when I fell asleep. I simply must try to do my blogging earlier.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spot on Harmonies, Aaron! Let us know if you are going caroling again...maybe we could tag along?
Mrs. F

Booker said...

You know, for the rest of us who live here, and didn't get the caroling, this was a very hard post to read. I mean, are we less worthy? Was it something we did or didn't do? Why this case of favoritism? I, personally, am crushed. I think I'll go curl up in the fetal position and cry...

brilynne said...

Poor li'l' Derrick! I actually suggested caroling at your house, and we all laughed heartily at my funny joke. Maybe next time we'll fit you in, if you're good.

KJ said...

Hurray! You actually ended up doing it! We had great fun caroling before Eliza and Bria left Bible school! Glad you had fun and poor, pitiful DJ. :)

Booker said...

Now I really feel hurt! Boohoo...

Booker said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

Booker said...

and I must say, about the phone, you were so right! That thing is so full of gadgets, it is great. Maybe by the time it is time to get a new one I will have everything figured out, hahaha...