January 17, 2006

Hello and Goodbye

I have sat down and started to write on my blog four or five times since I last wrote, but each time I just couldn't think what to write. In addition, I have been very busy with school and other things (except on Saturdays, when I was just lazy) and most of the stuff I've been busy with has been rather dull (at least for reading about).

The ironic thing is that now, the first time I actually really started to write, I am going to go to bed to try to bring my average bedtime down a bit. I have gotten into a very bad habit of going to bed late, and tonight is the first time in a while I've managed to keep from procrastinating enough to get my school done before 11. So goodnight, everyone, or enjoy your day (depending on when you read this)!!

No comments: