January 23, 2006

A VERY special post

This should probably have come yesterday, but better late than never. Why yesterday, you ask? Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my blog!!!! Isn't that exciting!!!???!!? And to top it all off, this is my HUNDREDTH POST!!!!!!! Congratulations to me, if I do say so myself.

By the way, I took the Jane Austen character test that Kristi had on her blog, and I was my favorite character: Mr. Darcy! But then I took a Narnia quiz and found I was Susan, definitely not whom I had hoped to be. I took it again, but once again my hopes were dashed, as this time I was Lucy. Nice little girl; kind, cute, and honest; just not exactly the strapping, dashing young lad I was hoping for. I might even have settled for Jewel, Glenstorm, or Bree, but no! I must be a girl. In fact, one of the only nine or ten female characters in the whole series, compared with at least twenty-five male characters I could think of off the top of my head!!! Despite this atrocity, I will think back over the lessons I learned this weekend at the Fairwood youth convention and find it in the depths of my heart to forgive the poor, stupid people who created the quiz. ; )

5 comments:

brilynne said...

I was Elizabeth Bennett..no wonder we get along. Or maybe that's weird.

Anonymous said...

I took the Narnia quiz and was,to my horror, Trumpkin!!! Melody won't let me forget this tidbit. I would much rather be Susan, too!!

Mrs. (Susan) Fulone!!!

Unknown said...

Poor you...
I was Jewel, Tirian, and Lucy.

Unknown said...

I took the Jane Austen test and-somehow-turned out as Mr. Darcy! Ha!

Booker said...

Congrats on 1 year and 100 posts :)

and I laugh at you being Lucy, cause I am used to the BBC Lucy. and that is an image nobody should have to live with...