July 21, 2006

The Stunning Truth

Are you ready?

I don't have a Segway XT. I apologize with deep and true feelings of regret to all of those who have been hurt, misled, or otherwise deeply, deeply saddened.

Nevertheless, I actually have no really strong regrets because (a) to my knowledge, no one was dreadfully hurt, and (b) it was very fun to write.

So, I am being conveniently political. If you were hurt, I apologize; if you loved it, I announce that I enjoyed it with you. Therefore everyone is pleased, contented, and overall happy. A fairytale ending to the story!!!

6 comments:

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Ummm... ...now just what does a Fairy tale look like???

Cheech said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!! I am hurt beyond description! ;)

Anonymous said...

YOU STINK!

Unknown said...

It's about time. :D

lis said...

Not hurt! Not fooled either, I'm afraid, but I enjoyed it heartily. :O)

redsoxwinthisyear said...

Naughty, naughty. Creative story, though. Sounds like you had fun with it.

This raises an ethical question to consider: should you only be sorry for a sin if someone was dreadfully hurt? Or is sin something to be deeply repentant about regardless of the hurt you perceive to have caused?