February 21, 2005

Extreme Makeover: Bedroom Edition

I am feeling quite happy at the moment. I FINALLY have a bureau in my room! It's lovely to finally be able to store one's clothes out of sight, but it sure takes a lot of effort to fold them all and place them all in the right places. I didn't have enough room in the bureau for all my clothes, so I'll have to get a chest or something for my sweaters. I rearranged my room: moved the computer over, moved some shelves (crates : ), and got out my record player. Unfortunately, when I tried to turn on my record player (which was a Christmas present two years ago) it wouldn't turn on! Frustration and devastation! Oh, well. It's not like I don't have a CD player and a tape player and a couple of radios.....

I posted two pictures of my room with the bureau. The hand in one of them is my mom's. : ) The pictures don't really do a good job of showing my room, but I can't zoom out any more than that, and without a panorama that's the best I can do.

No comments: