February 20, 2005

Tangerine Insecticide

I can't believe it! I didn't think anyone ever read my blog! And yet I got 2(!!!!!!!) comments about my last post. Oh mah werd, as some might say; what an audience!

Here's the reason for the title of this post (I despise titles, by the way) : I'm tired - believe it or not - of the name theorangebug.bloetc. I think I'll change again, but I've no bright ideas at this point. Any suggestions?

Andrew and Alicia came skating with Cherilyn today. Those kids are sooo fun! Andrew told me that HIS boots are MUCH bigger than MINE. HIS are really REALLY big! I pushed them around the pond on chairs a few times, (the ice is only good at the edges), and the third time I went round, the chair I was pushing caught on a rough spot in the ice and snapped! Cherilyn was very gracious about it, but I was much more careful the next time around. Ryan pushed
Andrew for a while and every time they came to that spot the chair fell over. Andrew thought it was absolutely hilarious, and he laughed sooooo hard! His laugh is far far beyond the realm of English description, but I think infectiously cute is as close as I can come. I think I could have a recording of any one person's laugh, it would be his.

We get to sleep in tomorrow! It's a "snow day." (not to mention President's Day in the USA and Family Day in Alberta!) I guess I'll just stay up to two to make up for the extra sleep. Haha, fooled ya! (I just LOVE saying that; it's so rare I have an opportunity to.)

No comments: