February 16, 2005

I'm back (sort of) !

Well, I never was really "gone", but I surely haven't written in a loooong time. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if no one ever read this blog because of my habit of posting once every 1/2 month or so. We've been rather busy recently. Bria left this morning for England! Cara got her braces off yesterday! Ryan had a cello lesson today! I have driver's ed tonight! Daddy had a root canal this morning! And so on and so forth.

Happy belated Valentines Day to all you people reading my blog and a very merry early Christmas (just in case)!

2 comments:

Cara said...

hey aaron! i didn't actually realize that daddy got his root canal done this morning! poor guy...love cara

Unknown said...

Well, it's about time!(just kidding). I haven't blogged either for some time. I've been sick, busy and everything else. Hope your dad feels better...
Melody