June 02, 2005

Page filler

I tried to think of a new post for a long time, but I couldn't think of anything substantial to write. Still, I wanted to write SOMETHING so here it is.

There are a lot of fishermen that come and stand on the beach near our cottage here on the cape. They never catch anything, as far as we can see. Oh, except once. Two days ago, one guy cast his line, which was baited with herring (which practically fill the brook near our cottage, supposedly attracting larger fish that attract fishermen). Someone here noticed him reeling in his line. More than that they noticed what he was reeling in ON his line: a seagull. HAHAHAHA! What a stupid bird.

Tada! My first June post is complete!

2 comments:

Booker said...

Don't call it a page filler. that is a dead give away. Call it some fancy sounding name and everyone will think you are a brief, awesome, dedicated blog writer. Plus, it is fun to see how much nothing you can write before people truly catch on :)

Kind of like this comment :) hehehehee...

Aaron said...

Wow, is that a joke or what, Steph? I mean, I don't think a blue heron COULD swallow you, even if it wanted to!