April 16, 2006

PHOTOS!

I finally got a chance to get to the office for some high-speed internet, but I underestimated how long it would actually take. I thought I could do my entire favorites collection, but it took so long just to get Rome done that I stopped there. I also have a few from Venice up.

Although I am publishing my photos to online albums, I'll still continue to publish a few favorite favorites on my blog on occasion (e.g., when I can't think of anything else to write.) These below are of a beautiful area on the coast of the Tyrrhenian Sea. We stopped there on our way down toward Elba from Pisa, and it provided some of the most gorgeous natural scenery I've ever seen...as well as some excellent opportunities for trick shots.




5 comments:

Booker said...

Nice pictures. Keep'em coming :-)

Unknown said...

You know, I actually thought you were drowning in the last picture...
The others are really awesome.

CKS said...

Cool pix!

TripleNine said...

I'll go ahead and say it too. :) Nice pictures. I like the one of you and ben

lis said...

O Aaron! Let me pull you out!

;O)

Hooray for pics!