May 06, 2006

Video: Someday








A few weeks ago, when Kayla was visiting, she, Cara, and I decided to create our own music video. We picked Chloe Agnew's "Someday" (Celtic Woman) and were getting set up when we found a five minute time limit being imposed upon us. Nevertheless, we forged ahead. In the end, it came out far from perfect, but we never had any opportunity to practice. Probably the biggest mistake is when Cara stood up: I had not told her the camera was so zoomed in. Mistakes aside, however, I've enjoyed watching this li'l movie and I hope you will too!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved it! It was so funny. I've never heard the song before, but it was really good. I started to laugh out loud when Cara first began to mouth it, and then when you and Kayla joined in. Oh my word. Far from perfect, but very enjoyable to its audiences! Do another one, please.

Anonymous said...

Way to hit the high notes, Cara! Next time, how about a rap video or some country western....
Mrs. F

Cara said...

We'll see. We're thinking. We have a music man one, but it's not as cool. I kept cracking up and had to hide my face in my hat. heh heh. Yay for me!

Cara said...

I didn't know about the crossing the legs thing we were going to do, considering that I did pretty well. It gives me a good laugh to see how unsynchronised we are.

Booker said...

tell me what you know about phone. I mean it...

Aaron said...

All I know about the phone incident is what I read on your blog. In saying this, I am excercising self-control and refusing to lie because I went to a certain meeting at Fairwood in which the speaker said that was the right thing to do..... :-)

ljm said...

I want to know what is being knit here...

Cara said...

How about an afghan to warm our old people's legs.

CKS said...

Too hilarious! I laughed a LOT!

Mrs. RF said...

Loved it-I am sitting here at the computer smirking away.

Booker said...

rats. I need some intel...

lis said...

Hee hee hee! I loved it! Do some more, please. Pretty please?

How about some Gilbert and Sullivan?

:O)

wideyed said...

here is my slightly belated praise-I loved it!

you guys make me happy.