August 27, 2007

For Kimberly

In Kimberly's recent post, "You Gotta Love Paul and His Sentences," she suggested writing out the sentence from verses 3-14 of Ephesians 1 "if you're bored someday, or want a challenge." I decided to give it a whirl. Not having done any diagramming in well over a year and a half, I'm not sure I got everything quite right; however, I don't really care. It was a fun late-morning activity, and I present it to you, my audience, now in all its black and white glory:



I'm not sure how much that will make you understand the sentence structure, KJ, but feel free to study it all you like. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

grammar fiend...I knew you had a lot of patience when you're into something, but, still!

KJ said...

Aaron!! You're amazing :) I laughed right out loud! Good work.... if anyone were to do it, I'm not too surprised that it was you. You are one of a kind! And thanks, too :)

Lori said...

Oh my!!

Susan Elizabeth said...

A "fun late-morning activity"?!?!? Are you kidding, Aaron?