February 05, 2008

A New Avenue in Bloggerville

So, here is my very first blog post from my new cell phone. I can only write 1000 characters of text, so such posts won't be long; but I can send pictures, and everyone knows that a picture is worth 1000 WORDS!!!

I know this picture may be a bit painful for some, but I'm posting it anyway because I really like it. And I like Craig. He's great. He's so great that he gets to have his picture on my blog.

Well, I thought by this time I would pretty much have used up my words for the post, but no! There are still more than 400 characters available! Perhaps if I want to hone my phone-typing skills, I will actually start posting from my dear little dorm room in the middle of the night, but no promises. Blogging promises are excessively dangerous. I do now have that option, and the picture posting option, though, and perhaps - just perhaps - I will take advantage of it.

1 comment:

Cara said...

I didn't see this post on the blogger feed before, hmm. Loved the picture! Glad that you can blog from your cell. Three cheers for LG enVs!