August 07, 2005

Busy happy weekend

Mama and Daddy went sailing on Saturday. They had a wonderful time, and so did we at home. They had such a nice time, in fact, that today Mama insisted we go again, this time as a whole family. We left shortly after church and had a wonderful time. Then we came home and now we are tired. The end.

Boy, I don't know if I'll ever write. Here I proclaimed myself a "weekend blogger" and this is all I can come up with for the entire week!

Oh, one more thing: I took thirteen beautiful pictures, then looked and my camera. It said I had just taken the 29th picture. Yes, I had done it again. THERE WAS NO FILM IN THE CAMERA!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Oh, and here's something else: I went to a Fisher Cats game with Sandford Surveying (I took Derrick's ticket, he having excused himself, according to his coworkers, as "not into baseball." If only Kristi's baseball discussion was still going...) I had a fun time, and the Fisher Cats won 5-2. I got a picture of the game from our perspective off the web, but it's on a different pc so I'll post it later. Our view was kind of far, but I watched the last couple innings from some seats near one of Daddy's friend's seat: right behind home plate.

Oh, and JUST one more thing...never mind. This is getting too long.

1 comment:

Booker said...

You know, I thot you would be more grateful for my anti-social tendencies :) hahahahaaha. Glad someone could enjoy it tho...