January 21, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Defeat. So painful. So hard to believe that I actually have nothing to do with what's going on in Indianapolis when so much of my happiness seems tied up in what just happened there. How could this have happened?!?!?!? My despair knows no bounds.

It's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game.......


(Actually, writing this post made me feel a little better.)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Life isn't worth living any more.. :)

However, this time I agree with you: it's just a game!

Amy said...

Y'all are so over-dramatic! And obsessed! Who cares about football anyway?!?!?!

Susan Elizabeth said...

GO BEARS!!!! (not my first choice, but I will never, ever cheer for Indy...unless the quarterback retires....

p.s. does anyone even know the name of the back-up quarterback for Indy? weird, huh?

Susan Elizabeth said...

and yes, we are obsessed...it's fun! (especially when we win! 3x superbowl champions...something to be obsessed about, dontcha think?)

Aaron said...

Amy Sita - In answer to your first accusation, I was being over-dramatic on purpose for, well, drama. To your second, anyone who says I'm obsessed with football either doesn't know me very well or is under-obsessed. And in answer to your question, ummm, I have no idea of the numbers, but it's a lot of people. A BIG lot of people. :)

TripleNine said...

Don't count me in those numbers. I watched less than five minutes of the entire game last night.

Linds said...

Count me in your BIG number :)

Susan Elizabeth said...

I'm in...way over my head!


so, who is the backup quarterback for Indy? Just wondering...and I refuse to go on their website...

brilynne said...

I too had a mantra last night: "I'm not emotionally attached to football, I'm not emotionally attached to football,I'm not emotionally attached to football,I'm not emotionally attached to football...."

Amy said...

Aaron S. - I knew you were being over dramatic on purpose. I was just in an evil mood, and felt like squashing somebody's fun, and my sis Diane wasn't around, and you were the first poor soul i came upon :o) and yes i am very under-obsessed, and it was a rhetorical question. :-P
Amy T.

Anonymous said...

im sorry but it is just a game