March 30, 2007

Strangers!

As I had anticipated, Friday's photo challenge proved to be the most difficult for me. I forgot to bring my camera when I went to Manchester on Monday, I only got a fuzzy picture of the back of the UPS delivery man when he came, and I didn't anticipate going out again this week. Yesterday, however, Bria wanted to do a little shopping and felt too tired to drive the standard transmission. I snatched at the opportunity, and, with my camera close by, we set out for the city blaring Le Nozze di Figaro.

Unfortunately, I forgot about actually using the camera until we were almost on our way home. Then I was driving, and Bria couldn't get up the nerve to take a picture of the dude with the Honda Civic who tried to pass us on a very narrow and very definitely NO-PASSING road, and then, as we came to a light, ZOOMED by us so he could stop at the light first. So there we were, side by side, he thinking himself ultra cool, and Bria and I thinking him ultra stupid. We had a clear view of his face, and he wasn't looking, but Bria didn't want to find out what he would think of us taking his picture if he DID see.

I got a very sneaky picture of the side of a cashier at Hannaford, but it wasn't the best quality, and besides, his hair covered his entire face.

SOOOOO.....

I dug up some stranger photos from from my Italy trip, which just happens to have happened EXACTLY one year ago! Ben took most of them (he's a lot less timid than I am), but I did get a couple.



Venice, March 24, 2006 - Ben H. photo
(I got a picture of the same girl, but mine didn't come out as well.)


Florence, March 26, 2006 - Aaron S. photo


Pisa, March 27, 2006 - Ben H. photo
Note the two incredibly cool guys walking off into the distance...


Rome, March 29, 2006 - Ben H. photo


Rome, March 30, 2006 - Ben H. photo


Rome, April 01, 2006 - Aaron S. photo


Netherlands, April 04, 2006 - Ben H. photo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job again! :)

ljm said...

Those pictures are incredible..thanks for playing!

Kristi said...

You went to Italy?? I'm so jealous!! Cool pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word I don't know what it was about that story, but I was laughing so hard! Still can't quite contain myself...I love Bria!

(And of course the pictures are stunning too.)