May 12, 2007

A Word of Advice

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever touch your middle finger of your right hand firmly to the middle of a baking sheet that has just been in a hot, hot oven, especially if you play the piano. Trust me: it will hurt. I was reheating some pizza in the oven today, and, well, the rest is history. Don't EVER touch your middle finger firmly to the middle of a hot, hot baking sheet (did I already say that?). It may, just may, end up looking like...

...this:



Of course, it may also end up looking like that if you dip it in moderately hot wax just so you can take a picture of it and put it on your blog to try to fool people into thinking that you got a burn from touching the middle finger of your right hand firmly to a hot, hot cookie sheet...

6 comments:

Susan Elizabeth said...

I was feeling very sympathetic because I know how it feels to play the piano with a sore hand...and then when I read a bit further on in the post...well, the first descriptive word that came to mind was: "STINKER"!! Another farce of a post!

Well, I will have to say that the new template is striking and slick! Love it! Very cool!

Claire said...

It's almost like a guitar callous...Imagine getting painful little bubbles on the ends of your fingers FROM PLAYING your favorite instrument!

ljm said...

Like the new layout.

Booker said...

just letting you know, something is not correct with the Grazr panel over on the Links page.

comes up with this:
No feed files found within this Web page.

Booker said...

well, it is up and running again...

Unknown said...

Hmmmm, maybe you actually DID have a burn, and this entire "were you fooled" is a trick within a trick...interesting. I suppose we'll never know...:)

If this WAS a joke, then yes, I was fooled at first. :)