March 04, 2005

My Day by Aaron

I had a fairly eventful day. I spent most of the morning doing my math (I studied "Two Special Triangles"--45-45-90 and 30-60-90--and memorized their trigonometric functions) and my piano (a super-long Bach suite), and in the meantime, I downloaded a few songs I bought the other day. I made a CD of my favorite songs from musicals, and Bria and I listened to the songs on the way to and from my lessons. I had a great lesson (my teacher told me I didn't have to keep working on the super-long Bach suite unless I wanted too!!) and a fun time singing along to my new CD in the car. We don't have a CD player in our car, so I borrowed Cara's CD walkman and attached a small pair of speakers to it. They are SO quiet that Bria and I had to hold them to our ears as she drove. There's something just plain fun about singing "Well's Fargo Wagon" and "Wouldn't It Be Loverly" your very loudest while you're out driving. We stopped at McDonald's and got some McFlurrys (which were excellent, by the way). I had Oreo and Bria had M&M. ANYWAY......

When we got home Cara, Bria, Ryan, Duncan, and I all watched Anne of Avonlea together. Cara worked on a hat she was knitting most of the time we were watching, and she let me finish it for her. I made an adorable little pompom for the top of it. It was a fashion statement.

Well I should go get some shut-eye. It's *yawn, look at the clock, sit up with a jolt, and scramble for bed* almost midnight.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting day...:)

Unknown said...

do you like Bach? i'd much rather play Debussy or Beethoven.
melody

Unknown said...

by the way do you know my blog? if you don't, it's
elven-girl92.blogspot.com. sometimes it's not very interesting.
sorry about all of the comments!
melody

Cara said...

definitely a fashion statement

Aaron said...

Bach is hard, but the new Beethoven sonata I just started is even harder. I like Romantic pieces best, especially Chopin and Schumann. Mozart is fun too.