March 14, 2005

What an awful day!

Actually, it wasn’t really very bad, but I feel sad about missing the first day of the Feast – especially when boh of my best friends are there. Also, I found out today that I am not going to finish driver’s ed until Wednesday; therefore I won’t get my license until Thursday at the earliest. Also, I have a piano lesson on Friday. All these things add up to make it very hard for
me to be at the Feast very long.

That said, I did have a nice driver’s ed class today. We (the students) had a quiz to prepare us for the test on Wednesday, and I got a score of 98. I told the girl I was sitting next to that I had five siblings, and she was so totally shocked.

Ben sent me some more stories for the Vivacious Perspicacious Wordsmiths blog. His stories are more like essays, and mine are more like fairy tales. I feel positively silly when I read his, but then I remind myself that I am a unique person with a unique style and my stories make me laugh anyway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they make me laugh too

Anonymous said...

essays essays all the time would get VERY boring. you balance eachother out quite nicely, no need to fret.