March 07, 2005

New Blog!

Yes, you read the title right. You are probably thinking I am a very fickle blogger, but the new blog is not just any blog: it's a story blog! Ben H. and I teamed up to do it, and it's been very fun so far (we started it 2 days ago). The address is http://gr8writers.blogspot.com.

We had a snowball fight today. Everyone started ganging up on me just because I picked up a shovel, and while I concentrated on warding off Cara and Bria, Ryan kept putting huge snowballs down my neck. It's annoying when someone is smaller than you just by a little bit, because that person can do things to you that you could never do to him without getting punished. Sigh. The annoying thing was that it took Bria a while to convince me to go out and when I did I wished I hadn't after a while. Sigh. Now I'm all wet and I have tons of school to do and I would have one half hour less if I didn't go.

No comments: