May 12, 2005

Hurray! Another post!

We've finally gone swimming! We heated the pool to 75 degrees, and Bria took Duncan in with her. Later Cara and Ryan went in too. I -- well -- I just sat on the side and read The Pickwick Papers because I had/have a cold. In eighty degree weather! *Sniff* (No pun intended; well, actually, to be completely honest, it was.) : )

Well, it's late, and I should go to bed, but hopefully I'll get a chance to post more on the weekend despite my piano lesson and school (on Friday), the FBI graduation (in the prelude of which I am scheduled to play the piano), Grandpa's birthday and party, Bria's orchestra concert, <pause for breath> church, lawns that need watering, etc., etc......If I want variety I suppose I should stop saying how busy I am. Oh well....

No comments: