May 14, 2005

Just More of the Same

There’s something really nice about being able to modify pictures after they’re taken. For instance, I’ve recently taken to whiting out my ugly annoying much-despised braces off all my digital photos. Of course, I don’t get a lot of pictures of myself because I’m the only one who ever uses the digital camera, it being mine and all, so I don’t get the opportunity that often. It's amazing sometimes the drastic changes one can come up with. People who are REALLY good at photo editing could probably make supermodels out of the ugliest hags.

The dreaded graduation prelude is over and done with. Not very many people were there for the time Bria and I were playing, which was from about twenty to twelve minutes before the ceremony started. Several people later expressed their deepest sorrow (ever-so-slight exaggeration here) that they could not be there in time, which was quite flattering.

Well, once again my post is brief and uninteresting. I’m beginning to develop a pattern here. Sigh. Oh, well. If my blog is really so awful, then why are YOU reading it? (Ha! Good point Aaron.)

3 comments:

Claire said...

I really like the idea of "the ugliest hags" being transformed into supermodels. I guess I just like the juxtaposition of those two words. I was so happy when Brad once edited my teeth in a picture so that I didn't have that huge ugly fang sticking out on the right side of my mouth. What is it about teeth???

Booker said...

If you're really bored, you can always gas up and clean the vans and pathfinder :)

Aaron said...

i already did! (the vans anyway; the pathfinder has a manual transmission, which i can't drive yet.) : )