July 19, 2005

Just letting you know..

Nothing to write about today. That's just the worst, when you're up long hours--or just at the computer screen for long hours--just trying to think of something interesting to entertain the world with. I love it when during the course of my day something happens and I think, "What an awesome thing to blog about!!" But that hasn't happened in the last three days or so. I guess you'll just have to be long-suffering (I realize it causes suffering when I don't write... ;) and wait for the time when my inspiration is renewed.

2 comments:

Booker said...

AHHHH!!!! How am I supposed to get motivated to go to work without some amusing anecdote? Huhhhhh, sigh, life is tough...

Claire said...

Ditto to Ryusoma. AHHHH!!!! Here we are, your loyal fans, suffering...but not in silence.