July 16, 2005

What people drive in New Boston these days


I saw one of these today driving on Chestnut Hill Road. Less than a mile from my house! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to gape because I was driving and this car was going quite speedily in the opposite direction. In case you don't know, it's a Bentley Continental GT. Powered by a 12 cylinder engine, it has a base price of around $160,000. I didn't have enough time to check up on performance stats, but the info above should give a pretty basic idea.

3 comments:

Booker said...

Man, I wish I was one of those people. Sigh. Ask your dad if he will give me a huge bonus and then I can buy one. I'll take you for a ride...

Cara said...

yeah derrick...a HUGE bonus.

Booker said...

Well, I was trying to think of a way to make it be tax free for the company, but couldn't. Maybe Patty could cook up some creative bookkeeping? Think that would work?