September 13, 2006

Picture Puzzle

See if you can guess or figure out what these three things from my room are.







Here are the answers:
(Hover over each link for the name of the object, or click the link for a larger photo.)

  • Object I
  • Object II
  • Object III

    Now, here's the big question.


    Which ones did YOU figure out?
    None
    Object I
    Object II
    Object III
    Objects I and II
    Objects I and III
    Objects II and III
    All of them
    I didn't even try.
      
    POLLHOST

  • 5 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Heheheh, I got...none! Those are tricky pictures! I would never have guessed what they were. *sigh* I'm not as clever as I thought I was. Besides, I've only seen your room once. Great excuse, huh? :)

    Susan Elizabeth said...

    Nice camera! I have to say, I like these pictures better than the snake pics on Cheech's blog...Pretty scary to think the thing was just stunned for the moment and you were all handling it and....ewww! (and usually I am not grossed out by such things...) Didja have to kill it? Do you know what kind it was? I was thinking maybe a black racer?

    ~jenna said...

    sue, enough PLEASE!!! ;)

    drewey fern said...

    In the poll I said I figured out I and II. But I must confess that while I named II correctly, I thought it was the other end of the object, if you know what I mean. So perhaps it would be more accurate to say I got one and a half right:)

    ljm said...

    Your phone looks like a piece of cheese.