September 02, 2006

Video: Ping Pong

Warning: I stretched out the volley to match the length of the song. If you get bored just skip a bit and you won't miss much. However, if you have any appreciation of music, you WILL watch it all. ;)



Windows Media (.wmv)


Hope you enjoy this!

I've been enjoying a wonderfully peaceful Sabbath at home. So far I have slept in, played Ping Pong with Daddy (he beat me thrice: 21-18, 21-17, and 21-16), ate brunch instead of breakfast, read blogs, and pretty much just enjoyed the quiet. Hope your Sabbath is/was as nice!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

For some reason I can only hear sound and not see anything. Is that what's supposed to happen?

Aaron said...

No. Did you try the link as well as the "click here to play" thing?

Susan Elizabeth said...

Cool....We should set up a match between your Dad and my hubby...that would be one to capture on film!

See you on Sunday!

Unknown said...

Poor Ryan...I knew there was no hope for him in the beginning. Was that John Philip Sousa?

Remind me never to challenge you to a Ping-Pong match, no matter how much confidence I might happen to feel.

Cheech said...

I did too have chance!!! :)

(I beat him three times in a row afterwards)

Aaron said...

Yes, it was Sousa: "The Thunderer." And, just to set the record straight, that wasn't a real game in the movie (I only had one camera to deal with anyway), but I can beat Ryan! His three crushing victories were the exception to the rule. (At least, I like to think so.) :)

Unknown said...

Good for you Ryan; keep up the winning streak! Besides, I was kidding when I said there was no hope for you. ;D

Unknown said...

Oh my word Aaron, what is with the commenting at almost the same time? We've done it before, and twice is just scary.