December 06, 2006

Duecento!



I now have officially published 200 POSTS! I'm sure you are all so thrilled.

In retrospect, it really is amazing how much blogs have become a part of my life. Was there really actually once a time when I didn't have one? Umm, yes. About two years ago. In fact, I had never even heard of blogs before about two and a half years ago, and what I did know then was rather vague.

Now, however, now I am a veteran! I have posted 200 times!!! I feel so cool and prolific.

P.s. If you have two hundred seventy posts, good for you. You can write your own post about it. Much as I LOOOOOVE getting comments, I'd rather have my bubble intact. Thanks. :)

5 comments:

Photoguy said...

don't worry i won't burst your bubble
i have only published 33.

Photoguy said...

what is the title latin?

Aaron said...

Italian for 200.

Booker said...

don't worry, us Veterans understand :-)

lis said...

Only 179 here, so you're safe from me. :O)