November 18, 2006

Sheer Idiocy

As I was briefly looking over some of my archives, I came across this comment:

We actors don't get a lot of swimming pool starter kits till we get "really" famous - but we live and breathe our swimming pool starter kits regardless.

Isobella
http://www.onlinepoolchemicals.co.uk

Ummm...am I missing something here? I don't ever recall hearing about an actress named "Isobella" in my LIFE! Plus, what actress would have that address for her website? Do actors get "starter kits" or do they hire people to take care of their pools? Does ANYONE "live and breathe" swimming pool kits, regardless of ANYTHING?

I THINK NOT!

There's something fishy about that Isobella....

4 comments:

Photoguy said...

Aaron i changed my blog address and i was wondering if you could update your link here is the
address http://representationsofcreation.blogspot.com/
Thank you.

Booker said...

hope you feel better and don't make everyone at CH Chapel sick, heh, heh, heh...

Susan Elizabeth said...

That's just weird...and ya, you better not get everyone sick at CHC! (actually, we are fighting some kind of cold right now, too...think I'll leave the kids home today...)

Unknown said...

Um, right. :)