November 14, 2006

Video: For Lisa

Well, here is a li'l music video that I've been planning for months. To be more precise, I had been planning for months to do a Gilbert and Sullivan music video for Lisa's birthday. As the time got closer, I didn't come up with any I really liked. Some of them were too dark, some of them had too many mistakes, some were in bad angles, etc. In addition, Cara didn't want to do any and Ryan doesn't know any of the songs. He wants to do one still, so maybe we will this weekend. In the meantime, however, here is the best I could come up with on my own:

10 comments:

Aaron said...

By the way, Lisa, I know it's not your birthday anymore where you are, but it still is here, so I'm only sort of late. :)

lis said...

Aaron, you are my HERO! I sat here and beamed and beamed and enjoyed the whole thing! :O)

And still-my-birthday-in-the-US definitely counts, 'cause that's where I was born!

Jill said...

Aaron, you're awesome! You had me and the three kids in stitches. I'm totally impressed. That song from Pirates is one of my favorites and you performed it superbly. Jed is begging me to let him watch it again. :-)

Susan Elizabeth said...

Most interesting...although not quite what I expected...but again, most interesting...do you know any Rogers and Hammerstein?

p.s. and we still don't know how you post a movie...could you please e-mail us with instructions...

Unknown said...

:D That was great. I must say, I enjoyed it immensely.

Booker said...

just letting you know I switched over to beta...and my After Video finally went up :-)

Jill said...

Aaron, that was too funny! You are a natural showman. Can you do that with some of our favorite worship songs and put them up on the screen with PowerPoint?

Aaron said...

Sure, but I'll need you to sing them first so I can lip sync! :)

Photoguy said...

Awesome that's pretty good!

Booker said...

I know I've already said this,
but your new Links Gallery is just the BEST! Thanks for all the work...