November 18, 2006

Why Have I Not Been Posting?

Well, there are several reasons. First, I have been busy (so what else is new?).

Second, a good bit of my computer time has been spent perfecting little details with my link list.

But, for today at least, the most significant reason is that I have felt like this:



...and have been doing this:



I am definitely starting to feel better, but now I have to work on the Powerpoint presentation for tomorrow's church service. So, once again, I have absolutely NO time to blog. Nothing to write, nothing to show, no one to listen...but Aaron never complains! Not every blogger can be an Aaron!

3 comments:

lis said...

Loved that post...and so glad you're feeling better. :O)

Unknown said...

Being sick is not fun..but don't you think you're overdoing the sympathy thing just a little? Well, okay, I admit it, you did get me to feel a little sorry for you. ;)

Linds said...

OH AARON!!! I loved your blog, and it made my Yente heart sing :)
Sorry you were feeling bad, but so glad you've joined Yente's group of suffering in silence :)