April 08, 2005

Still Spring!

Today has been another gorgeous day! It's sunny, warm, nice-smelling..... Which begs the question: Why am I sitting here writing at my computer? To which I reply nonchalantly: No reason at all.

I drove to town today for a piano lesson and on the way home I got stuck in traffic. No problem! I just rolled down my windows and listened to the radio. It was a little bit tedious (the trip took me 40 min. instead of 25) Spring air does marvels for one's happiness!

When I FINALLY got home I played frisbee with Ryan and Daddy for a while, and then I did some school, and then I played Horse with Bria, Cara, and Ryan. Ryan won the first time, and I won the second. Which was funny because yesterday Bria and Cara were the winners, and they were all excited and saying things like "girl power" and stuff. We sure showed them! Hahaha!

1 comment:

Cara said...

just you wait!